Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Urgent help won't load

Started by sparkie15, January 27, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkie15

Just found one of my earlier posts about the key in demo mode and couldn't clear registry with regedit then..Wrote that I had used jv16 so it looks like the way forward to solve regedit issues..

Mark Norville

It is something your end, I can edit regedit with no troubles at all. Make sure you are running regedit as admin.

You have a problem on your system at some end, are you sure that you do not have a virus somewhere? I would do a format but keep windows 7.

How knowledgeable on computers are you? I ask because you seem to have more problems than most.

Signing off for the night, but might see one or two more posts on the other PC

Regards

Mark

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Sounds like it isn't running in admin mode.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

sparkie15

Yeah it was running in admin mode but ive formatted now as tried everything.  I cleaned registry with jv16 after trying to uninstall with reg edit. removed pretty much everything including all updates and still hangs on loading skin even with old skin.  So installed an earlier version of 10 that works but not getting artwork in background when selecting a video.  Was getting it on latest version is this something that was added later or do I need to check something off in settings.  I'm getting all folder artwork and gen and year art just not background art I was getting before..

Barcrest

Quote from: sparkie15 on January 28, 2018, 01:25:17 PM
Yeah it was running in admin mode but ive formatted now as tried everything.  I cleaned registry with jv16 after trying to uninstall with reg edit. removed pretty much everything including all updates and still hangs on loading skin even with old skin.  So installed an earlier version of 10 that works but not getting artwork in background when selecting a video.  Was getting it on latest version is this something that was added later or do I need to check something off in settings.  I'm getting all folder artwork and gen and year art just not background art I was getting before..

Check the transparency settings, move the sliders and you should see the artwork. Set them all to 50% and then adjust to suit.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

sparkie15

Thanks Barcrest but it turned out to be the online content that was missing. Checked the box and all came up for background images just fine..