Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Feature Request - fullscreen mode on a 2nd (or non-primary) monitor

Started by dpalmi, April 27, 2018, 03:39:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dpalmi

Hello!

I would like to request the ability to use fullscreen mode on a 2nd (or non-primary) monitor.

Thanks!

dpalmi

Gaucho

dpalmi

Quote from: Gaucho on April 28, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
Not sure what you mean, my second display is full screen?

Hi,

I only use 1 screen with E-Touch, but would like it to open on my 2nd monitor in full screen mode.  I want to use 1st monitor for other non E-Touch functions.  To do this, it seems I have to un-full screen the app and drag it over to my 2nd monitor.  Then, if I try to re-enable full screen mode, it jumps back to my 1st monitor.  Does that make sense?

Thanks,

dpalmi

Mark Norville

It sounds as if you want to have etouch on one screen and then workng on spreadsheets etc on the other?

If this is the case, then you can choose which monitor is 1 and which monitor is 2 via control panel but etouch will always be at default screen 1 I think.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dpalmi

Quote from: Mark Norville on May 01, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
It sounds as if you want to have etouch on one screen and then workng on spreadsheets etc on the other?

If this is the case, then you can choose which monitor is 1 and which monitor is 2 via control panel but etouch will always be at default screen 1 I think.

Yes, that is what I am finding.  So I am requesting the ability to default to screen 2.  I realize I can choose which monitor is screen 1 or 2 in the Control Panel, but changing my "main" screen to screen # 2 has other disadvantages as well.  That is why I am requesting this feature, to be able to default to screen 2.  I have seen others users in the forum also looking for this ability, so I am not alone.

Thanks,

dpalmi

Mark Norville

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

In windows where you show the layout of the screens E-touch will always be on the left one. Try moving the monitors around in the windows display settings so number 2 is to the left of number 1 instead of the right and see if that works. It will be odd moving the mouse between them then though. It is really set up for touch screens and these are always the main screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Jukeman1946

If you only want to work on the first screen, you can also move the jukebox screen slightly to the left and then open the desktop.
The jukebox will then remain open on the taskbar.

With kind regards, Joop