Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Play buttons not working or showing up

Started by jglass, April 15, 2020, 02:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jglass

I have an issue any screen i try to load in WIndows 10 Version 10 jukebox non of the play it now or play next buttons work on any screen any help would be appreciated. I reloaded everything as an administrator and still no help.  I have looked at the skin tool and it looks like the buttons are on the screen but when you go to options and try to toggle them on or off the only one that works properly is add to que

Mark Norville

Did you install the program outside of c:\program files or did you install into c:\program files?
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

jglass

Mark Norville

Yep that is your problem, it needs to be installed outside of that directory and on the main drive so a folder called c:\jukebox or whatever you want to call it.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Also make sure you are running the exe files as Administrator
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jglass

I hope I didn't waste your time but I just found something out the buttons work when needed example if you have nothing in the queue the only button you will see is add to queue once there is something in the queue hen you will see play now once you get multiple files in the queue then you will see them all add to queue play now and play next I was used to the old software where the buttons were visible at all times.  Thanks for your support this is awesome software.

Mark Norville

Well I was planning on going to the pub, cinema and mac donalds for a burger. Sadly some virus has cancelled all of that, so have plenty of spare time.

However, you really do need to install it outside of program files, as a lot of things may not work properly.

I agree though, it is brilliant software, even though I hated it for years before I took the plunge and purchased it, and best thing that I ever did.

It does come with a bit of a steep learning curve, but once you get around that curve then it is plain sailing, well almost.

Regards

Mark

jglass

I do have it installed to the root drive now but noticed the buttons working after selecting a few songs to play while I was messing around.  Again thanks for your help  :beer

Mark Norville