Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Blue Neon Questions:

Started by Datasavage, August 15, 2021, 04:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datasavage

I have a couple questions regarding this. This is the skin I am using and I am rebuilding it as a pure music video jukebox with selections of artists. I was hoping I could get a couple questions to make sure this is the best skin for what I am using.

So far, excellent skin and product, I would like to know how I can improve these things.

1. To remove the bottom text under the image on the selection screen. I have tried many settings but I cannot figure it out.
2. If I have over 12 songs in a selection there is no way to scroll down, did I miss a checkbox? If so can someone direct me to it? If not and this is by design ok, then I would ask if there is another skin that would be better?
3. There appears to be some lag with the forward and backward buttons. I have a 8GB or ram and running in on an i5 fifth gen processor which should be more than enough. Is there something I can do to reduce the lag between paging?

Last is a question about the product. Is there active work going into the product?

Thanks again, love what I am using so far.

Barcrest

Quote from: Datasavage on August 15, 2021, 04:36:23 PM
I have a couple questions regarding this. This is the skin I am using and I am rebuilding it as a pure music video jukebox with selections of artists. I was hoping I could get a couple questions to make sure this is the best skin for what I am using.

So far, excellent skin and product, I would like to know how I can improve these things.

1. To remove the bottom text under the image on the selection screen. I have tried many settings but I cannot figure it out.

Not sure what text you are referring too here.

2. If I have over 12 songs in a selection there is no way to scroll down, did I miss a checkbox? If so can someone direct me to it? If not and this is by design ok, then I would ask if there is another skin that would be better?

This is a bug, if you have more by artist turned off then it hides the wrong arrows. You can either turn this setting back on, wait for the next V10 release or upgrade to the beta as it fixed there.

3. There appears to be some lag with the forward and backward buttons. I have a 8GB or ram and running in on an i5 fifth gen processor which should be more than enough. Is there something I can do to reduce the lag between paging?

Last is a question about the product. Is there active work going into the product?

Thanks again, love what I am using so far.

The lag in paging is probably down to the size of the images you are using for your covers. I use a large and smaller cover and have the smaller covers set to 200x200 and the main screen pages fine with this.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Datasavage

1. I think it is the album/song title but I have them all set the same so it just looks odd. There is the band name, image and then a text under that image.

2. I have that turned one but alas the buttons do not work.  so even if I have the more by artist I don't have the ability to scroll. I will keep working on the settings.

3. Lag Cleared. Thanks

Datasavage

When is the next update due?

Barcrest

Quote from: Datasavage on August 16, 2021, 09:58:03 PM
When is the next update due?

Been working on beta's since oct 2019, it seems to be stuck in an endless cycle of fixes and tweaks.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...