Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Lables/other meta data showing up

Started by Datasavage, September 05, 2021, 05:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datasavage

I am trying to clean up my interface and such. I have attached a screenshot. On the more when going into an artist/album I see a bunch of Lable18 on one artist. I have checked the .tag files and the tags on the .mp4's but I cannot find where these are located. Any idea?

Edit: The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator. so I cannot upload a screenshot.

Cary_B

You need to open a Dropbox or similar account and attach the file that way. I don't think Barry has ever allowed uploading files to save on his hosting costs. Anyway, using a Dropbox account is easy enough.

Barcrest

Ok, do you have E-Touch installed outside of program files, are you running all the apps as admin (Right click run as admin or right click properties and under compatibility tun as admin).

Have you moved an album or renamed it's path and not re-generated the DB?

If you are doing both of the above and have not moved an files, do you see a blank album in your config?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Datasavage

Ok, do you have E-Touch installed outside of program files, are you running all the apps as admin (Right click run as admin or right click properties and under compatibility tun as admin).

-Yes installed on the C: Drive and running as admin

Have you moved an album or renamed it's path and not re-generated the DB?

Nope, all files are on an external USB drive connected. I have re-generated the DB

If you are doing both of the above and have not moved an files, do you see a blank album in your config?

All blank files have been taken care of.

Thanks for the troubleshooting, sorry about the delay in responding.

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Datasavage

I have resolved the issue on my end by setting the label sizes to zero or 1 in the skin editor. I am in the process of learning the skin editor at times.