Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

transparent backgrounds

Started by mfacer, June 10, 2008, 09:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfacer

cheers - got ur PM earlier... I'll probably do some more development in the next few days and will post a copy of the skin to try!

craiglincs

awesome, nice one!

nice to see another brit on here too!

Barcrest

How funny i didn't realise he was in the UK...
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mfacer

Barcrest

Heading up your way tomorrow... Well Blackpool but it's not far. Hows the work on the skin coming along?

NOTE: Click on one of the database selection tabs on the album screen. Say MUSIC. then click the ALIGN X button to line up the KARAOKE and VIDEOS buttons. They seem to be off by a pixel or 2.

Jukebox Stats...

mfacer

cool cheers!

I'm working on the skin at the moment - just changing a few things. Will hopefully release it later today for some testing! :)

have fun in Blackpool!

craiglincs

wooooot, looking forward to seeing the skin in action, just installing a projector for the 2nd screen of the jukebox for my videos, will send some pics when all is completed!

Barcrest

Quote from: craiglincs on June 20, 2008, 01:40:30 PM
wooooot, looking forward to seeing the skin in action, just installing a projector for the 2nd screen of the jukebox for my videos, will send some pics when all is completed!

You so need to do this. When i had the projector hooked up to my juke videos were all i played. If i wasn't in the room i left it on random play on teh videos and it was just like MTV when they used to play music. It's great you can select tracks without interrupting the video as well...

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

Quote from: Barcrest on June 20, 2008, 02:41:19 PM
You so need to do this. When i had the projector hooked up to my juke videos were all i played. If i wasn't in the room i left it on random play on teh videos and it was just like MTV when they used to play music. It's great you can select tracks without interrupting the video as well...

I remember the 80's  ;D
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Quote from: squirrellydw on June 20, 2008, 02:58:07 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on June 20, 2008, 02:41:19 PM

I remember the 80's  ;D

The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star

The first Video to play on MTV.... ;D

Jukebox Stats...

craiglincs

haha yes, the boss has just invested in a yamaha top of the range amp, with video and audio inputs, infocus in78 projector along with a 100" screen to go with it, running through some huuuuge monitor audio speakers!!!!..... looking forward to getting this all up and running!