Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Need help on betatag

Started by matsuo, March 24, 2007, 03:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matsuo

???  I want  to play video on freebox, but when I try to set library I choose the directory it displays the correct number of videos included but doesn´t display name or anything else, in the manual it mentions 'betatag'  , I have no idea what it is or how to tag the videos . any help is appreciated.  thanks

coffee

Hi Matsuo

Check out Kizer's freebox Manaul. You will find anything you need to know there. He compiled a very nice manual and you should find everything you need to know there.
You will find Betatag under the Freebox V2 directory. Open betatag and play around with it while going thru the manual. It is very easy and you should get it sorted in no time.

matsuo

Well, I got my videos tagged, but when I try to create the video library it simply does not list my files, I do exactly the same thing with mp3 and works great, but when I change to video in the selected library box it does not recognize my videos. I tested with 1 mpeg file and 1 wmv file and couldn´t get to work. ??????
I also looked at the online manual but didn´t have much about videos. Tried all I could, simply don´t have any idea what i´m doing wrong. ???

netcat

Based on my own experience. try this

Make a MAIN folder something like C:\MULTIMEDIA

make subfolders inside of it like this

C:\MULTIMEDIA _
                        |__MUSIC
                        |__KARAOKE
                        |__VIDEOS

Inside of each of the subfolders you should have the corresponding files (I have mine split into even more folders (by type)

When you use the TAGGER program  switch the category to music,video or Karaoke

And ensure to browse to the corresponding TOP folder MUSIC, VIDEO or KARAOKE

if you do it this way it should work fine, you may need to create at least one more subfolder inside of your videos or karaokes if they dont work properly.

matsuo

Thanks netcat, did exactly as U said and worked perfectly  ;)