Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

GENRE ICONS

Started by Barcrest, October 13, 2009, 08:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

Can you tell me how you are getting the extra text lines on the filter screen? I have been using the updated skin on my jukebox at home, my PC and my laptop and everything is working properly. But on all of them I completely deleted E-Touch and did a fresh install of 5.0.22 Beta Final and regenerated the library, and all of them are working properly. Let me know if you are using a fresh install or not. Would be nice to try and reproduce that. Thanks

coffee

Hi Eist

I don't have a fresh install but I am using 5.0.22 Beta final. I'll do a fresh install and see if it is fine.

Coffee

coffee

Hi Eist

Here are the genre year buttons. They are sized at 109 x 95 pixels, the same size as in the skintool. It was difficult to get the right background but if you can get any better plaese pass them on and I'll make same more sets. I think it would be best to have at least 5 sets for users to choose from. ???

Download:
http://www.coinplaysa.com/skins/FreeboxGenreYears.rar

Coffee

eist1

Those look pretty good, here are some images I just found for each year. I think it might look better with the full year written (1971, 1972.1973...) but buttons with both types can be done. Here are the images I found. Others may want to take a look and see if they can come up with some images too

1950's

1960's

1970's

1980's

1990's

2000's

2010's

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

Hi Eist

I got the images so I'll create a new set with with years in full numbers.

Coffee

coffee

Barcrest

Damn I didn't get as much time to work on everything as I wanted last night. I grabbed the updated skins and i have those but i still need to pull the extra fanart down and the genre icons and now these icons. For the artists it might be a good idea to batch process the fan art images down to a smaller size.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Don't suppose anyone has a decent all_albums.jpg

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

How about this:

Barcrest

yeah if coffee could add "All" or "All Albums" text over the front of it that would work fine.

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

The Text will say All Albums below it....

coffee

Hi

I will add the all albums JPG this weekend. Meanwhile you can just add it to your folder from below.

Coffee

Barcrest

Looking good as always guys.

Jukebox Stats...

bzpilot

Quote from: coffee on October 20, 2009, 05:53:27 AM
OK, here are another 2 sets.

Download:
Set number 2
http://www.coinplaysa.com/skins/FreeboxGenreYears2.rar
Set number3
http://www.coinplaysa.com/skins/FreeboxGenreYears3.rar

I think if you use this modded pic for the background of the '90's in Years2 it'll look better.