Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

RUNTIME 52

Started by netcat, May 27, 2007, 05:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netcat

when clicking on now playing and then clicking on the picture (while nothing is in te cue)

I am pretty sure this problem had already been reported/fixed in older versions not sure why it came back

coffee

Hi Netcat

I assume your talking about ver. 2.2.20. I have tried to recreate it with ver 2.2.19 but threre is no problem there. I didn't install 2.2.20 because I'm waiting for the next version from Barry. If you want I will install 2.2.20 and check it for you.

Coffee

netcat

I would appreciate if someone can confirm this bug

coffee

Netcat. I did install 2.2.20 but I can't recreate that bug. The only thing I can surgest is that you rebuild your library and try again. I got some problems building mine, so I had to rebuild them.

kizer

I tried to recreate the same error running. 2.2.20 and I don't get any errors either.

I always recreate my library when I install a new version.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

netcat

Ok guys just deleted the Jukeboxfodler and reinstalled setup2220-bankrupt verrsion

I think maybe I am not explaining properly
I recreated Music, Videos & Karaoke databases

as soon as you run freebox go to the NOW PLAYING screen:

Now Click on the Now playing Picture, you should immediately be greeted with the Runtime 52 error.

PLease confirm.

coffee

Hi Netcat

I understood how you explain it and I tested it that way. I tested it again now and I still can't recreate that error.

Coffee

netcat

I cannot explain. this is happening for me on a fresh installation and  fresh sgeneration of databses

coffee

Hi Netcat

I don't know what to say bro. The only thing I can add is that I also tested it with the "finkBlueGrass" skin as on your screen shot. Would it maybe help to delete a .ini file like the "now_playing.ini" file under the skin folder maybe? Barry should be able to help you but I think he took a long weekend 'cause I haven't hear anything from him since Friday.
Let me know if there is anything I can check for you or maybe help in some way.

Coffee

netcat

may have something to do with my setup, it would help if we could get some more people to test it on their machines

coffee

Hi Netcat

Got it! Go to your options menu, select "appearence settings" , under "Cover Filename Options" make sure "Display 1st image found" is selected. If that is not selected I also get a "runtime error 52" when clicking the album cover in the "now playing" menu when no track is playing.
I hope that solves your problem. If not we'll keep on searching. Let me know.

Coffee

netcat

Thanks for the Tip, tried out but unfortunatelly on my machine it does the same wether  this option is turned on or off.

coffee

That's bad. I played with all the settings in options again but I found nothing. If I had the problem I could have played with it untill I found something. I'm sorry that I'm not able to help you but I'll let you know if something pops up.

kizer

Ok, I got the error message to appear here at work.

Im using the cover.jpg image option.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

netcat

well on my jukebox machine it does not appear, main difference is the libraries, here on the laptop I use a small test library while on the ukebox I have the entire multimedia folders.

another weird problem on jukebox machines when displaying 4 covers per page I am not getting the cover artwotrk if I switch to 12 albums per page I do.

I tested with several different skins with same results