News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Can't See My Video's Play, But I Can Hear Them...And yes my eyes are open :)

Started by caesar, July 09, 2007, 09:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

draginit

barry,..netcat,..thank you for taking the time to help!!   believe it or not, im working now :o.. i guess i just had too much crap on that old hardrive or something. now its just videos so far, im about to add karaoke in a minute, but if videos are working im sure the karaoke will fire right up.
-heres the real kicker,  i didnt install any codecs..only wmp11, and a fresh xp pro install...not even direct x.  so the depth is there and the colors are very accurate, but there is slight pixelation now but i think its no more than what ceaser was referring to with just low quality videos. just gotta find a good source im sure.  and finally it does put the videos just slightly off center of the tv with a thin silver border. but maybe this is where the codecs will come into play??   i feel like i wasted your guys time, but i picked up on a few things and really appreciate your time!! i can now catch up with everyone else. haha

-netcat, the issue with the settings reverting back is no longer an issue, it saves and everything is good..too weird.

-i dont know if this too added to the element, but i had that harddrive in a prior cpu and forgot it was a  ahem "corp serial#".... so maybe my new copy of windows had something to do with it...just adding any info i can think of.
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...