News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

LED & LCD SCREENS Only $100 Shipped (Taking orders)

Started by netcat, August 01, 2007, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netcat

Barry has modified the Freebox and we have succesfully made it work with the new Chinesse 17" signs (very nicely) I may add.

I have spoken at lenght with the supplier.

I can get them for $100 (delivered to your door)

or if we order 10 we can get them for about $95 (a piece)

Let me know whos interested, (I HAVE MINE) but if anyone else wants one let me know

I have made a YOUTUBE Video that can be seen here

LED Sign

USER          Payment received      Order      Tracking Number

Casper        Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A
Kizer         Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A
Draginit      Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A
Jacktuku      Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A
Jabba         Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A
McCoy         Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A

The Netcat

\/\_/\/
_/ o o  \_
/\  ^   /\

jacktucky

I'm in for one.

Let me know when you get them or what I need to do.

Jacktucky

Barcrest

The do look good i must admit.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

Quotewe have succesfully made it work with the new Chinesse 17' signs (very nicely) I may add.

am i reading this right?  17' feet??   ;D

yea, put me on the list for the bulk order, i just produce the cash when the list is full i guess.. maybe by then i'd know how to set one up.
-remind me again tho, what all is good to display on these....i was looking for a thread but i figure like whats playing and coming up and such right??
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

it shows now playing info and the songfacts stuff if you have it. They will display more as i add the functions in... like credit info, next song coming up.. top 10 songs etc.

Jukebox Stats...

netcat

THese are 17 INCHES not feet

LEts wait till end of month to see if we can get the 10

also I will need the money Paypaled to me as Obviously I dont have an extra $950 laying around for this.

If anyone wants one immediatelly jujst paypal me $100 and I will put in the order

Barcrest

;D

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]

Jukebox Stats...

casper

Hi sorry to ask such a stupid question but are the signs the same as the vid in your link or are they just the red led's  if they are coloured then you can put my name down for one..

Barcrest

Quote from: casper on August 02, 2007, 09:59:05 PM
Hi sorry to ask such a stupid question but are the signs the same as the vid in your link or are they just the red led's  if they are coloured then you can put my name down for one..

They are the same as the vid in his link...

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Im currently using a serial comport to run my Touch screen, but I have another one on this machine. Are they USB or serial?
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

netcat

they are serial I for instance have only one serial port on my jukebix (Currently being used by my touchscreen), In order to get around this problem I use the LED sign with one of these converters

netcat

So far got 4 Tentative orders (almost up to half)

If you are interested you may emaill-me to tony@780tech.com, those whom want their sign immediatelly can Payapl me to this same address, otherwize we can wait till we get 10 interested parties and knock $5 off of each sign, either way I will keep this chart updated so there are no confussions or misunderstandings

USER          Payment received      Order      Tracking Number

Casper        Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A
Kizer         Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A
Draginit      Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A
Jacktuku      Awaiting for 10      Pending      N/A

Barcrest

Made sticky and the list moved to the first post. I will post a news item about this when i get back after the weekend, have a good one guys.

Jukebox Stats...

Sly

I have the same issue as netcat with only one serial port and it is being used for my touch screen. I Currently have a Beta Brite and was wondering if any knows or has used one of those usb to serial cables with a Beta Brite or knows if it would work. It noted on the website that it is not recognized as a standard com port and was not sure if Freeox would recognize it. I do have a free pci slot and could put in an i/o card if needed, but would like to use the usb to serial if possible.