Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

All In One Dell

Started by TurnItUp, March 13, 2011, 03:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyko

I went with a clean install of win7,  all but two drivers were found by win7.  but everthing works fine so i'm not worrying about it

Norman Marshall

Quote from: cyko on March 29, 2011, 02:06:25 AM
I went with a clean install of win7,  all but two drivers were found by win7.  but everthing works fine so i'm not worrying about it
Best way really, if you had done a factory restore you would have got all the crap that comes with a shop bought pc that takes up to much valuable disk space.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

platnm0705

TurnItUp,
I just bought one of these for the purpose of turning it into a wall mounted jukebox as you did.  Can you direct me to where you bought the mount for it?  I found the service manual that shows how to take it apart, but is there anything else I need to know about wall mounting one of these?

Any input is appreciated!

TurnItUp

Not having a standard VESA mount on the back of these is a real pain.  I found this place on the web after I had gotten mine:
http://www.iversal.com/

They weren't actually making these any more, but I contacted them and they had one (maybe more?) available, so I was able to get one.  Through all my searching I never did find anyone else making these.

I purchased another one myself that I am putting together currently and will need a mount for as well.  I'm going to talk to a friend who has access to a machine shop to see if he could duplicate the one I have.  If so, I will let you know.

Good luck with your project!