Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Public Downloads and DONATIONS

Started by Barcrest, March 25, 2011, 05:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

I only just received the email and notice you have already filed a dispute? I am not always in front of the computer. The funds are now held in dispute so my hands are tied, I am going to be around for the next 30 minutes or so.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

limecat

So it seems that you sent out the keys after the donation, so I get that part, but I can't even seem to find a download link.  Where should I be looking?

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

fsumarc

Hi,
Donated for lifetime yesterday and sent PM but not sure if I'm supposed to post here about it? Looking forward to playing with it!

Unique Transaction ID #739848171K4520928

Merkyn

Like the above poster, I too send you a PM about a donation I made towards getting the full home version, but am unsure if that is how to go about notifying you.  My transaction # is 4DH021808G514282X.  Thanks, I look forward to using the software!

Barcrest

Quote from: Merkyn on July 11, 2015, 10:37:12 PM
Like the above poster, I too send you a PM about a donation I made towards getting the full home version, but am unsure if that is how to go about notifying you.  My transaction # is 4DH021808G514282X.  Thanks, I look forward to using the software!

Upgraded with thanks.  :beer

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain in the butt but please could you tell me the difference between the $35 and $70 versions are please.

I know that the lifetime has access to betas and exclusive skins, but how long does the public license or indeed the commercial license last for?

There are some aspects that need clearer indication for the general public.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

They all last for as long as the site is running. $35 gives you access to V9 and earlier, if V10 comes out then you wouldn't have access to that if you only went for V9. Lifetime members get access to everything. Commercial is the same as Lifetime but also enables the coin mech to be used on a single machine.

Jukebox Stats...

yakman4

I'm already a member what will it cost me to do lifetime membership?

sparkie15

I've just donated and need to know how to get access to the full version.  I noticed in the demo that there is no 1920x1080 skin option will there be one in the full version or is it possible to use an earlier version with this option.
Thanks Mark

Mark Norville

Hi Mark,

Firstly congratulations on an excellent name. What happens now is as follows :

1) Your forum account will be upgraded to either a supporter or lifetime depending upon how much you donated.
2) Once your forum access has been upgraded then you will be able to see the private releases 9.18 is the latest version
3) In the meantime you might want to uninstall the demo version or carry on using until you get your serial number

Barry should possibly do this in the morning, but I cannot say this for 100% due to it being Christmas Eve tomorrow. I would say to have a bit of patience in the mean time as if he does not come on in the morning then he might not be back on until the 27th/28th as you can appreciate it is Christmas time and some people do go away,

I am not saying 100% that this will happen though, as I say he might be on tomorrow morning as probably he has checked his emails.

If you need any help, then there is information on the forum already and if you cannot find anything, feel free to ask.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sparkie15

Thanks for that.  It took me 2 days to get registered for the forum as it would not send me a cofirmation email.  Had to request one a few times.
Was hoping for the software for xmas as there are a few parties in my garden bar and this software would have been a good addition so fingers crossed.
All the best cheers.

falkon215

Sent a 35 dollar donation with PayPal,should i be expecting a Email with a key number for unlocking the demo version to full version?transaction number is 10M58810H3939842R.

Mark Norville

Welcome to the forum.

Barry will be on sometime tomorrow now as it is Sunday 20:07. You will receive your key via PM sometime on Monday and also email.

I am copying and pasting this

1) Your forum account will be upgraded to either a supporter or lifetime depending upon how much you donated.
2) Once your forum access has been upgraded then you will be able to see the private releases 9.24 is the latest version
3) In the meantime you might want to uninstall the demo version or carry on using until you get your serial number

Any problems just shout and we try to help as much as possible.

Regards

Mark