Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Freebox Config V5 TEST

Started by Barcrest, March 30, 2008, 11:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

I will look at this for you some time this week.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

I fixed some bugs in this. Basically some varibles were set to be integers causing the overflow crashes if you have a big library. I made these variants that fixed it. I also changed the source drive on the edit tools to show all leters again A-Z so you can change the drive letter if you library has moved letters and the old one doesn't exist.

However there are still problems, the edit tools do not work. Specifially changing the drive letter, there were the same integer issues but i have fixed those. It is not saving the data back which is what is causing the issue, i will have to look at this some other time. Or hopfully i can mail the code back to frosty for him to take a look.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

There is the latest for non V4 users to try out.

Jukebox Stats...

dno

Hmm, link is dead... :(

I thought Config5 was for Freebox V4.0?

spudgunman

good news! I finally got the code source synch with frosty - to get the product ironed out, also have some major changes. I spent about 14 hours on this sat and hope to have something for frosty and berry to check over my ideas and changes. frosty has come up with some great changes to convert the app to a DB back end that will be much nicer for dealing with.

netcat