Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

WINAMP VISUALISATIONS

Started by netcat, May 05, 2007, 07:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

My visualisations is working well. What ver. do you use Netcat. I will try and set everything up tomorrow and check it with the version your using. (buttering up again )

netcat

Latest private release of freebox and winamp 5.33

Maybe I just dont know how to set it up?

what did youo do to make youor work ?

draginit

are you getting it to work on just your main screen or using dual screens?.......dual video cards??
i have both screens sharing one video card and have had no luck getting winamp over to the other screen..unless windowed and dragged over but the graphic quality is piss poor. i'd like to see how yours is setup too..
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

coffee

I use dual screens with one video card. I will sort this out today and write up a tetorial and Kizer can maybe add it to the manual. I currently use 2.1.1.9 on my test machine and it works fine but I'll setup the latest release and write a manaul for it.

coffee

Hi Netcat

Check out "Winamp Visualizations online manual" under "Freebox User Guides and FAQ".
I hope that will be helpfull. If you follow the manual it should work everytime. Good luck.

Coffee

coffee

Netcat, you can try Winamp 5.33, it should work aswell. Just remember if you have any problem during installation of Winamp, you should reinstall. I get that often and then some stuff just doesn't work. If it asks for any drivers that can also be a problem.

Coffee

netcat

Have added graphics and created a tutorial please check it out

coffee

karaoke mike

Hi, is that crossfader addition somewhere on the site? thanks

fordman

Download the crossfader here --->http://www.ppcomponents.com/utilities/DCCrossRenderer_v1.10_Installer.zip

Install, but one catch, when you try to "advance' the song with the song slider bar, E-Touch will crash!

Barry has no idea why or how to fix this!

:beer

Fordman

Hitbig

Barry does not know how to fix because it is not a bug in E-touch
DC cross renderer has the this bug and runs in the windows environment and if you use
WMP alone WMP crashes, that's why E-touch crashes too.

leeclark2612

Fordman, surely the track advance part would be disabled on a juke at a party anyway? Shouldn't really cause that much of an issue if it is...