News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

LED & LCD SCREENS Only $100 Shipped (Taking orders)

Started by netcat, August 01, 2007, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twarr

hi!

What will be the price, included shipping, to norway?

Is it possible to mark the package with "gift" or "present" and a low value, so I don't have to pay all theese stupid taxes?

Twarr

ebs

netcat,

I just discovered Freebox and I'm really interested in these LED signs. Is it still possible to get one for $100?

Regards,
Eric

Barcrest

You might be better of sending netcat a PM or email for a quicker response.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ebs

netcat

ebs

Barcrest and netcat,

Can either of you point me to any resources for programming this display from my own software?
I know that it comes with a program for setting up messages, but I'd like to use it with some of my own programs.
I've read the user manual, but it only talks about the included program; it doesn't have any
information about the serial communications protocol used by the display.

Thanks for any help!

Regards,
Eric

Barcrest

Eric, what software have you written and what language is it written in. I can give you the source depending on what language you are using.

Jukebox Stats...

ebs

Barry,

I have written a few messaging and home automation applications,
most in PureBasic (GREAT language, BTW: www.purebasic.com).
I can use your source code in QBasic (mentioned by Tony) or C/C++.

Thanks very much for your offer!

Regards,
Eric

Barcrest

Actually if Tony has sent you the Qbasic source mine is no different just coded in VB. It is basically just the case of sending a correctly formatted string to the com port. The tricky part is getting the header right, after that it's plain sailing. If you search on the web there are PDF versions of the ALPHA SIGNS command structure and what CHR codes you need to send.

Jukebox Stats...

ebs

Barry,

Tony hasn't sent me his QBasic code yet, and I'd prefer your VB code if you're willing to send it.
Please send it to ebsebs AT roadrunner DOT com.

Thanks for your suggestion about the ALPHA Signs PDF document - I'll start searching!

Regards,
Eric

TeamTEOR

I emailed Tony a week or so ago. Hopefully these are still available.
Tom

netcat

I have been contacted by a number of people in the pasts Months requesting LED signs.

I DID receive confirmation from the vendor today that he still has them, pricing is going to depend on the amount we order I believe for 5 or 6 we sill may be able to get them for arounf $100.

I BELIEVE last time shipping to outside the US was about $20 more, can one of the International people that ordered last time confirm this for me ??

EMail me to tony@780tech.com or reply her ein the forum and I will start making a list of people to see how many we can get.

Regards.
Netcat

twarr

Is it possible to mark the package with about $20 or so?

If so, I do not need to pay extra charges..

I will order two of these.

TeamTEOR

Netcat, you can put me down for one.
Paypal is ready when you have the list set.

BTW, I am States side, in case you are making 2 lists.
Tom

fat-johnny

Quote from: netcat on May 11, 2008, 11:04:48 PM
EMail me to tony@780tech.com or reply her ein the forum and I will start making a list of people to see how many we can get.

Regards.
Netcat

Netcat,

Put me down for one.  I am here in the states (Ohio).  You say the word, I send the Paypal.

Thanks,
fat-johnny