News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

LED & LCD SCREENS Only $100 Shipped (Taking orders)

Started by netcat, August 01, 2007, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casper

yes got mine in the uk thanks netcat i did reply its a bit further up this page.cheers

netcat

coffee

coffee

Mine arrived today. Thank you very much Netcat.

AWESOME!!!!!!!

:o

coffee

I'm also missing one bracket but it is not a problem, I can make another plan. I'm just informing you about it cause I saw that some els also had one bracket missing.

One question: I can make it display other info but not when freebox is running. Is there a way around this?
                    Meaning, can I display the track info as well as some other stuff?

Thanks
      ::)           Coffee

Barcrest

So when freebox is running you want to be able to display other things other than the track info? Yes this is something i am going add. I have been busy optimising for speed, next area of work will be these betabrite type signs.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

It's not urgend.

I have to say the led sign is a very nice addition to already awesome software. I enjoy the led sign very much and I have to say it is well worth the $100.

Thanks again.
Coffee

Barcrest

I Think i might have to get one. The 2 line i have has a dicky connection on the back so it doesn't always work which is a PITA for testing..

Jukebox Stats...

Touchscreen07

I want one of these, but I'm getting conflicting info on price and stuff, I would just like a price inlcuidng all the p+p to the UK, a paypal email addy to send the money too and a delivery time/date....thanks, Barry PM me mate with the details or can someone get back to me please? Thanks.

draginit

how tall is it? deep? ..total measurements in casing please.  im about to order one early as it looks like i may have to modify my jukebox.
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

draginit

netcat,  can i place an order anytime? i was going to send the money but just wanted to make sure i wouldnt be waiting on a group order or if it will be ordered/shipped as soon as money is sent. thanks

Barcrest

AFAIK You can order individually. You might be better dropping him a mail as i have not heard from him in a few days.

Jukebox Stats...

draginit

netcat?  did you get my order? paypal and email sent, thanks.

Tamsy

How much to post to Australia???

Or would I still be able to pick up another LED sign and it still can work in freebox???

I'm still to build my actual jukebox though but want to get everything i want in it and then build one around it....
What's playing on my jukebox now...

Barcrest

Tamsy, you would need to obtain V3 if you want freebox to work with this LED sign. It isn't supported in V2.20

Jukebox Stats...