News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

LED & LCD SCREENS Only $100 Shipped (Taking orders)

Started by netcat, August 01, 2007, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netcat

Ok Here goes the count (and yes with SHipping in US would be $100) assuming we can get at least 6 orders.

still awaiiting price on international orders and YES it can be marked as Gift.

Fat Johnny                 OHIO                   1 Unit
Twarr                        UNKNOWN            3 Units

I need to know where we are shipping too, the $100 Price includes shipping to anywhere within the USA, if you are outside please let ,me know so we can give you a price shipped to your location.

Thanks.

Netcat

twarr

I will order 3 pieces. I want to try dual betabrite at my home-juke :-)

Found out anything about the shipping yet?

netcat

not yet
he replied Once to tell me he did have them in stock
I must point out however these are NOT betabrite
they are generic Chinnese signs

netcat

TAKING ORDERS NOW $100 SHIPPED TO ANYWHERE IN THE USA.
I NEED YOUR NAME, ADDRESS TO DELIVER TOO + $100

THOSE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS EMAIL ME TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY WILL CHARGE US.

email: tony@780tech.com
IM: abnetlo@hotmail.com

Barcrest

I have posted this on the front page again with a link to this post.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

netcat

OK have not received any more feedback from anyone.

I will await this week to see if anyone else is interested, otherwize will be scrapping this order, Probablhy will not be doing this again if you want one tell me now.

Thanks.

damono

Hi, are these still available?
Also I need a price for shipping to Australia.
Cheers

netcat

Uppon receiving a load of requests, I tracked down the supplier, noegotiated pricing again and posted the offer to put together an order (this was 2 month ago)

I received 1 reply, and am not making anything off of these signs.

We need to order at least 10 to get the right price and there doesnt appear to be any interest.

At least for now the ordering has been posponed if you want  to round up 10 people I will be happy to help.

Barcrest

That's the problem... Getting 10 people together. I would like to buy 10 myself and sort of keep them in stock but there just isn't high enough demand and i would be sitting on them for ages.

Jukebox Stats...

Crouchy

i'd be up for a sign as long as i wasn't stung to much to have one shipped to the UK. Keep me posted and i'll keep my eyes on ebay in the mean time.

cheers

Barcrest

Hey couchy, do know if any of the maplins signs connect to a PC in anyway? I could probably support one of those which may be an option. I'm in the UK too.

Jukebox Stats...

Crouchy

looks like orc beat me too it, shame the cheap one doesnt connect to a pc. 99 quid for a colour screen isn't bad is it?? Still a tad steep for me to invest though....

Barcrest

Quote from: Crouchy on June 26, 2008, 08:26:13 PM
looks like orc beat me too it, shame the cheap one doesnt connect to a pc. 99 quid for a colour screen isn't bad is it?? Still a tad steep for me to invest though....

I think with shipping the ones netcat can get would be cheaper. He was doing them $100 shipped US so even at $150 that is only about £75 and we know those ones work.

They do come up on ebay, look under LED TICKER. Problem if you get one off ebay i might not be able to support it. However if it connects to a PC I should be able to.

Jukebox Stats...

jboyoli

What is the specification or standard or method that Freebox is talking with the LED signs? or how do I know if a Led sign can work with Freebox? I found this one but unsure if it will work..

http://stores.favotech.com/Items/tfi-7x80-50rg?&caSKU=tfi-7x80-50rg&caTitle=NEW%2026%20Programmable%203%20Color%20LED%20Scrolling%20Message%20Sign

any toughts?