Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Back in Black and Blue Skin :)

Started by squirrellydw, November 11, 2007, 01:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirrellydw

I will see what I can do.  I was going to try to use the freebox logo Woody made and have that at the top also.  That's why Select a Song was not centered.  I will post another one in a few minutes when I redo the button for about the 6th time :)
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

squirrellydw

I like this one the best.  I made the round buttons smaller and the album frames larger.
Coffee is the man now

casper

looking good maybe change top songs to top 10 songs and change genere button. other than that a skin i would use. keep up the good work. :)

kremmit

Minor spelling fix:

Genre = G E N R E - Not GenEre

Now that the background text is gone, maybe the volume slider needs some kind of label or icon so users know what it does?

squirrellydw

thanks I fixed it, my spelling sucks.  Surprised that is the only one.
Coffee is the man now

squirrellydw

here is the main screen, I added the volume label back in, just looks better to me.  I also attached some other pages I am working on, let me know what you think and be honest you won't hurt my feelings.  This is my first attempt at this.  It is a combination of Woodys TruBlue and another skin I like.
Coffee is the man now

squirrellydw

more
Coffee is the man now

squirrellydw

last ones
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

I don't like that now playing screen. Personally i think it needs to be like the other skin. I suppose once you make the images availble people can tweak the skin to how they would like it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kremmit

Getting down to the small stuff now...

On the album selection screen, the Play/Pause and FF/RW buttons are awfully close to the bottom, on screens with less than perfect alignment, they might get cut off a bit.  Looks like you could even up the spacing between the Jump-To-Letter slider, Volume slider, and those buttons and get them moved up a hair.

The text for "Top 10" and "Dance To This Beat" don't match the lettering style of the rest of the skin.

What, exactly, is "Dance To This Beat", anyway?

squirrellydw

OK made some minor changes.  ON the main screen I made the font more rounded, probably can't tell.  On the track page I added some buttons, one has small letters (Add Album).  What do you prefer?

Dance to this beat is from a song by Panic at the Disco
Coffee is the man now

kremmit

New buttons are good, I use those all the time.
I prefer the all-caps button text.
..and I think I liked the old font more than the rounded one.

squirrellydw

I changed the font to be more rounded since I think it looks better with the buttons being round. 

thanks
Coffee is the man now

squirrellydw

Quote from: Barcrest on November 25, 2007, 06:53:00 PM
I don't like that now playing screen. Personally i think it needs to be like the other skin. I suppose once you make the images availble people can tweak the skin to how they would like it.

I changed it but did not upload it yet.  what do you think of the others?
Coffee is the man now

squirrellydw

top 10
Coffee is the man now