Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Back in Black and Blue Skin :)

Started by squirrellydw, November 11, 2007, 01:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

Barry,

I have made the fore and background colors Black and there are still dark gray boxes around the buttons. This is the active part of the button, so unfortunately with the black background, the lines are much more noticable, I have noticed these on other skins too, but with some of the backgrounds that are lighter, the boxes aren't too notcable. Let me know if there is another trick to hide those lines. Thanks

Barcrest

If you can send it over to me i'll take a look tonight after i make the release.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Barry,

I just sent it off to you. Thanks

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

I am going to work on it more tonight.  I should have a new slider button soon and I am going to make the oval buttons at the bottom a little smaller so they are not cut off.  I hope barry can fix the square outlines or tell me what needs done. 

Eist....I should be able to send you a lot more files tonight to play with.  I am going to let you tell me what else I need to make and let you work on the button layout for the other pages.  I redid the queue layout to look more like another skin.  I hope to have a graphic of a shadow dancer to fill in some empty space soon also.
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Yes i think it needs images of people like the other skin. Shadow dancer images would fit the skin nicely i think. I need eist to resent the skin because hotmail blocked it.

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

kremmit

I actually liked the way it didn't have a bunch of crap thrown in just to fill space.  Keep it clean, keep the focus on the music, specifically the album covers/tracklists.

squirrellydw

Quote from: kremmit on December 04, 2007, 02:59:28 AM
I actually liked the way it didn't have a bunch of crap thrown in just to fill space.  Keep it clean, keep the focus on the music, specifically the album covers/tracklists.

Not sure how this is going to look but I can always send you the blank images for you to replace if I do use them
Coffee is the man now

kremmit

surf

I like the clean look the best...

Maybe put some alternate background artwork that everyone could change how they like it with the skintool...

Props to you for putting so much effort into a new look!

squirrellydw

good news, Eist figured out the issue with the square outline and has fixed it.  I have more work to do but I hope to have most of it done by this weekend.  there is a lot more involved than I thought but I am having fun and learning a lot.  I do not know a lot about photoshop.
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Ok, i don't have to look at the outline then. I have only just downloaded the file he sent me due to me not getting home until 10:00pm last night. That has saved me a job just wish i had read this sooner.  :tommy

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

almost done, and check this out

[attachment deleted by admin due to disc space requirements]
Coffee is the man now

Barcrest

Looking good, don't forget there is a skintool/app update planned for tonight that adds a few buttons. Basically a back/cancel button on the decades chart selection screen and the search type selection screen. As well as the buttons to choose the filter type GENRE/ARTISTS/YEARS. I will try and get this out tonight so you can get the skin complete.

Jukebox Stats...