News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

LED & LCD SCREENS Only $100 Shipped (Taking orders)

Started by netcat, August 01, 2007, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netcat

SOO SORRY DRAGINIT
didnt see you

Please anybody always feel free to look me up on IM to tonyis@hotmail.com

Barry brought this to my attention, please resend your email, I wil lconatct the vendor today and get your order processed, I need shipping af=ddress too..

Thanks. Sorry about the delay

draginit

no problem, i know we can all get busy sometimes.  the shipping address should be available in the paypal reciept but i PM'd you anyways. my regular email usually goes straight to peoples junk mail for some reason, thats probly how i got missed.
-im still waiting on other parts so this will probly arrive just at the right time. thanks.
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

netcat

HAve contacted vendore confirmed availability
Have submited payment and shipping address
am awaiting confirmation that paymemnt was received.

You shoudl receive this I would imagine this week or early next week.

WIll keep you posted

netcat

vendoR has recEivEd payment and promised tracking # by tomorow

draginit

sweeeet.  man, even with the short delay i think this will get here before my touchscreen. pacificgeek may be a good deal but whoa they are slow to get the product out! well cant wait to get it and start modifying the juke.

netcat

netcat

can you provide details on the touchscreen
where did you find it and what is the cost and what size is it ?

draginit

Quote from: netcat on October 12, 2007, 09:03:38 PM
can you provide details on the touchscreen
where did you find it and what is the cost and what size is it ?

check out this thread, ( http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forums/index.php?topic=390.msg3341#msg3341 )just_buck is the man! and found them. he posted a link. hopefully there are some left, last i checked there were only 17 left! i bought when there were 40+ just 2 weeks ago.

-just checked again, i guess they replenished, theres 60 available.

squirrellydw

Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

netcat

fedex says itam 335160310001036

has been delivered, did you get it ?

draginit

im checkin it out right now. this thing is pretty sweet.  thanks.  i'll probably start decasing it here in a bit and get crackin on my juke. with this weekend free from obligations i should get a lot done.

draginit

Quote from: jacktucky on August 16, 2007, 09:36:48 PM
Hey Netcat:

Mine only had one mounting bracket.  Is that a pain in the ass to get me another?

=J

i can really help out here. i noticed immediatly i too only had one bracket in the box. so that makes 3 us now. but im not concerned cuz i work with metal and make these type things everyday at work and wont be using theres anyways. so if anyone else needs these brackets made or maybe even custom brackets as i'll be making for mine i can produce them quickly with no effort.  just let me know some measurements for any custom brackets and i can hook it up.

netcat

I have asked before
anyone missing any brackets may give me their name and address and the supplier has already offered to send any missing parts

draginit

oh yea, my bad. i remember reading that too. well i'll stay custom then 8)

jacktucky

Quote from: netcat on October 21, 2007, 11:25:00 PM
I have asked before
anyone missing any brackets may give me their name and address and the supplier has already offered to send any missing parts

I mounted mine to the wall by drilling two holes in the back case.  I don't need any parts.

=J